Cant breath woman!!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Day Off Memorial

So, here I sit with another day off from work, and it's all due to the people who fearlessly signed up to protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic. Thanks but I would rather work and be more useful and productive in getting this country back on its feet. I'm sure people would rather know they have a working future rather than sit and enjoy a beverage of their liking....... Indeed the armed forces keep enemies from infiltrating our boarders, but think when the war does end, where will the hundreds of thousands of soldiers go to work? They risk their lives, risk departing this world for what they believe in that they are doing, and try and put back in their mind "will today be my day?" I for one could not live like that. Although, is it not the same feeling with the job and workforce issues sitting on rice paper??

One might not agree with all the President is doing and has to deal with, and this is the reason I do not deal in political issues. I cannot make a change, just as well "we the people" cannot make a change. Albeit the slogan of American Pride........

Mind jumble. Lost my thoughts due to answering the front door........ argh!

Pleasant loss of money day and thanks Troops for what it's worth...............

No comments:

Post a Comment